Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick update

A very quick update because I need to get to bed.  I got the hugger last week but either I’ve been busy with other stuff or out riding so it hasn’t gotten installed yet.  I started working on it this evening but ran out of time to finish it.

And I’m still waiting on my muffler to arrive.  The freezing weather last week, and the fact that the muffler was coming form Dallas conspired to delay its arrival.  I expect it to be here tomorrow.  The UPS tracking page is strangely out of date on this shipment, so if it doesn’t arrive tomorrow, I’ll be giving UPS a call to see what’s happened to it.

So that’s it.  Nasty weather tomorrow so I need to be sure my other motorcycle is ready to go to work in the morning and that I have the right gear loaded on it.  It’s going to be in the 40’s when I head to work, but drop down to almost freezing when it’s time to head home!

No comments:

Post a Comment