Monday, December 10, 2018

2014 CMRA Round 1 at MSRH

The first race weekend of the year had its ups and downs but overall I had a good time.  I arrived at the track Thursday night, unloaded a few things and then bunked down in my friend's race trailer with some other members of some of the race teams.  I was way better than the tent since the temps got down around 40 that night!
We got up Friday morning and started getting bikes ready to go to tech then headed down to registration to pick up our 2014 registration packets and competition licenses.  The SV650 made it through tech with no problems except that I missed my payment receipt when I grabbed my tech papers.  Fortunately they just let me run back and get it so I didn't lose my place in line.  Tech sticker in place, I headed back to the trailer to start getting ready to get out on the track for practice.

-----------  And that's all I wrote in 2014 on this post for some reason ----------

So, going from memory I think what I was pointing out on the following 2 pictures was how I decreased my personal best lap time at MSRH on the SV650 by over 4 seconds and got my first podium with a 2nd place finish in Superstock D Novice.

The SV has been just sitting in the garage for over 2 years now after a big crash during practice.  I hope to get it going again in the near future....









No comments:

Post a Comment