Saturday, January 22, 2011

More stuff arrived

I received my 3M film for the headlight covers today.  As an added surprise I also got my license plate in the mail today too.  I like working with smaller dealers from out of town.  Everything is so quick.  Now just waiting on the title.

I also just made another purchase.  Somebody on the svrider.com forums was selling a rear hugger from their red 2007.  They’re putting a new swingarm on and the hugger won’t fit on it so he offered it up for sale.  I happened to be loading the forums right after he posted it and I sent a message just a couple of minutes before somebody else did so I got it.  It has one tiny scratch that should barely be visible.  Including covering the shipping cost, I got it for half the price of a new part from Suzuki.  I was wanting to eventually get one for the bike, so I’m happy to have stumbled across this one.  What luck.

I also swung by Honda of Houston and picked up 3 quarts of oil and a half gallon of Engine Ice. I’m glad the SV only uses 1.9 quarts of coolant because that stuff is expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment