Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend progress

I didn’t get everything done that I had planned but I made good progress.  You always find that one thing that you think will take 5 minutes and instead takes 30.

Here’s what my to-do list looked like.

    * Sliders - Done
    * Snake Skins - Too cold
    * Oil/Filter change - Done
    * Coolant change - Waiting until next weekend
    * Brake fluid change - Done
    * 3M headlight film/covers - No time, will do one evening this week
    * Clean and check the chain - Done
    * Overall cleaning - Nope
    * Put on the new license plate. - Done

Better than 50% aint too bad.  The leftovers are pretty easy anyway.  And in cleaning the chain and surrounding area, I found some parts that I thought were black but were instead just dirty and really bare aluminum.

I’d write more, but it’s getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment